Thank you so much for your interest in holding a Food & Fund Drive!
Food drives are critically important to replenishing our supplies and keeping our shelves stocked with nutritious food for the children, seniors, veterans, and families we serve. It's a great way to involve your workplace, place of worship or civic group.
Plus, food drives not only raise food - they raise awareness of hunger in our community.
- Many groups design their Food & Fund Drive around a friendly competition. Popular themes include Alabama vs. Auburn, inter-department competitions, or a Super Hero contest.
- Get into the spirit by decorating your donation boxes with a creative flair – choose cartoon characters as your mascot or go with a holiday decoration theme.
- Funds also go a long way. A $1 donation equals 8 meals!
- We can create a customized Food & Fund Drive webpage for you to keep track of your goal and donations. It’s also an easy way for participants to make online gifts or follow a friendly competition among teams. Just register for your own page below.
- What foods are in need? Canned meats (tuna, chicken), canned (low-sodium if possible) vegetables, peanut butter, canned soups, chili, pasta, breakfast cereal, and canned fruits.
- Delivery: When your food drive ends, you can drop off the food donations to our facility anytime Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. Our address is 107 Walter Davis Drive, Birmingham AL 35209.
- Please send us photos of your drive to firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to share the fun on social media!
- We are happy to help you have a successful food drive in any way we can.
To host a food drive print simply fill out the registration form below and send it in. You can fax, email, or send it by regular mail.
Food Drive Toolkit
Scan and email registration form to email@example.com
Fax completed registration form to 205-942-9938